BioWorkshop Open House
The BioWorkshop core facility in A. James Clark Hall invites you to attend our open house event on Friday, April 26th, taking place from 10:30 - 2:00 p.m.
This event will feature light refreshments and giveaways - including the chance to win two free hours of instrument time!
You'll have a chance to check out our equipment, including:
Cellular and biochemical analysis equipment
- Amnis ImageStream®X Mark II Imaging Flow Cytometer
- BD FACS Celesta
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 7 Flex System
- Thermo Scientific UltiMate 3000 HPLC (UHPLC)
- Waters Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC)
- Tecan Spark Multimode Microplate Reader
Biomaterial characterization equipment
- Bruker VERTEX 70 Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer
- NanoBrook Omni_Particle Sizer and Zeta Potential Analyzer
- GE Healthcare Biacore T200
- JASCO J-1500 Circular Dichroism Spectropolarimeter
- Q800 Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer
- TA ARES-G2 Rheometer
- Olympus FluoView FV3000 PicoQuant FLIM and FCS
- Olympus Inverted Fluorescence Microscope IX-83
- JPK NanoWizard 4a Atomic Force Microscope
- Delong America LVEM 5 Benchtop Electron Microscope
- Bruker SkyScan 1276 X-Ray Microtomograph (micro-CT)
- Leica Histology Suite with Cryostat
All are welcome to stop by at any time, but we encourage you to RSVP in advance.
Download the event flyer for additional information.