BIOE Advising Worksheet (.xlsm) - For the current BIOE curriculum
Please click on the above link and select the download option in the top-right corner to download the .xlsm file. Do not edit the file directly in Google Sheets.
Questions about using the worksheet? See this video tutorial.
Students on the Pre-2016 BIOE curriculum should use this worksheet.
- Other Departmental Requests
- Request for Exception to Pre- or Co-Requisite Requirement for BIOE course
- Request for One-Time Approval of Electives
BIOE399 requests must be submitted by the end of the first week of the semester in which the the BIOE399 would occur (fall/spring semesters only). This will allow for processing time and student registration. When submitting this request, you will be required to complete the BIOE399 registration form at go.umd.edu/BIOE399. You will then submit your completed form to the google form linked above.
- Students who wish to include BIOE399 as a BIOE elective towards the Bioengineering degree must complete 3 credits of BIOE399. Only 3 credits of BIOE399 or BIOE399H can be counted as a BIOE elective; any additional BIOE399 credits taken will appear on a student's transcript but will not not count towards the Bioengineering degree. In order for BIOE399 to be considered a BIOE elective of a particular track, the completed BIOE399 form must also be approved by the track leader prior to its final submission.
Clark School Forms
- Permission to Enroll in Another Institution Form and Guidelines
- Permission to Take a Graduate Course for Undergraduate Credit
- Requests for College-level Exceptions to Policy (e.g. Credit Overload, Late Add/Drop, Third Attempt of a Course, Exceed 18 Credit Repeat Limit)
- Declaring and changing your major (within Engineering)
- Pursuing double majors and double degrees