Download the BIOE Advising Worksheet from our advising forms page.
Helpful planning resources include (but are not limited to) the following:
See the 45 credit review contract signed by incoming students at orientation.
Students should submit a BIOE Petition for Waiver to Departmental Policy (see advising forms page).
Examples of BIOE petitions:
- Student wants to count elective not appearing on approved electives list
- Student wants an exception to pre- or co-requisite requirement
- Student wants to substitute a course for a required BIOE course
Students should submit a Clark School Petition for an Exception to Policy. There are several forms posted online
on the Clark School website.
These forms should be submitted in cases such as the following:
- Student wants to take more than 18 credits in a semester
- Student wants to late add/drop a course
- Student wants to repeat a course for the third time
- Student wants to exceed repeat credit limit (18)
- Student wants to withdraw from more than 4 credits in a semester
- Student wants to register for courses that have time conflicts
Graduate Credit Permission Form
- An undergraduate degree-seeking student with approval can apply to take a course for graduate credit only.
Permission to Take a Graduate Course for Undergraduate Credit
- Complete this online form if you wish to take a graduate level course and have it count for undergraduate credit.