BIOE Courses + ENES100 & ENES102

Current BIOE Majors:

Non-BIOE Courses

  • Students needing stamps in any other department’s course should contact the offering department
  • Non-majors requesting seats in ENES courses should see
  • Start thinking early! Check out for some basic information. It's best to contact advising two semesters in advance of when you plan to study abroad. 
  • Make sure you have an updated advising worksheet. 
  • Email to set up an appointment to review your worksheet for study abroad feasibility/in context of your plan. 
  • Contact or visit International Engineering Programs to discuss options, gather resources, and learn next steps.

Students should submit a BIOE Petition for Waiver to Departmental Policy (see advising forms page).

Examples of BIOE petitions:
  • Student wants to count elective not appearing on approved electives list
  • Student wants an exception to pre- or co-requisite requirement
  • Student wants to substitute a course for a required BIOE course
Students should submit a Clark School Petition for an Exception to Policy. There are several forms posted online on the Clark School website.
These forms should be submitted in cases such as the following:
  • Student wants to take more than 18 credits in a semester
  • Student wants to late add/drop a course
  • Student wants to repeat a course for the third time
  • Student wants to exceed repeat credit limit (18)
  • Student wants to withdraw from more than 4 credits in a semester
  • Student wants to register for courses that have time conflicts
Both of the below forms can be found on the Clark School website:
Graduate Credit Permission Form
  • An undergraduate degree-seeking student with approval can apply to take a course for graduate credit only.
Permission to Take a Graduate Course for Undergraduate Credit
  • Complete this online form if you wish to take a graduate level course and have it count for undergraduate credit.