2012-2013 Round 1 Exchange Awards Winners
2013 M-CERSI Conferences
The University of Maryland Center of Excellence in Regulatory Science and Innovation (M-CERSI) has recently announced five 1-day conferences that will take place at the Baltimore or College Park campuses:
- Workshop on Improved Characterization of Mesenchymal Stem Cell for Clinical Trials - Curt Civin, Center for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, and Steven R. Bauer, FDA
- All-inclusive Topical Drug Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Summit-Audra Stinchomb, School of Pharmaceutical Science UMB.
- Leveraging Big Data in Support of Outcomes Research: A Community Focus on the Potential for Medical Imaging - Nancy Knight and Eliot Siegel, Dept of Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
- Control Strategies for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: Real Time Release Testing (RTRT) and Design Space Determination - Stephen Hoag, Dept of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Degree and Educational Programs in Regulatory Science – James Polli, Dept of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Keith Herold, Dept of Bioengineering
The aim of this series of M-CERSI conferences is to promote scientific exchange between the FDA scientists and academic scientists, as well as industrial scientists. These topics represent unresolved issues in regulatory science that have been identified by University of Maryland faculty. Conferences are open to the public and will take place during the first half of 2013. Dates of conferences will be posed to www. cersi.umd.edu.
University of Maryland faculty have the opportunity to propose additional M-CERSI conferences during the Spring and Summer of 2013. Brief application materials are available from www.cersi.umd.edu.
Download Exchange Award Round 2 Request for Proposals (pdf)
Deadline for submission February 15, 2013
Published January 10, 2013